Senior class meeting wrap up

Photo+by+Marrisa+Soumokil+
Photo by Marrisa Soumokil
Photo by Marissa Soumokil
Cap and Gown
Seniors should order their cap and gown by Friday, Nov. 9. The order form must have the top filled out, and students should have a 60 dollar deposit ready if they are ordering anything over that amount. Jostens representatives will be available before school and during lunches on Thursday, Nov. 8 and Friday, Nov. 9.
If you do not have your deposit on the day of purchase, Jostens will still accept order forms. However, it is urgent for seniors to order before the deadline.  If you purchase items over 60 dollars and met the deposit deadline Nov. 9, the remaining money is due by Feb. 1, 2013.
Breakfast with Santa
Breakfast with Santa this year will take place the morning of Saturday, Dec. 1. Sign up to volunteer in the activities office. Funds from Breakfast with Santa will help raise money for end of the year senior activities including the picnic, prom and banquet.
Senior Ads in Yearbook
Senior Panels and Senior Ads are due Nov. 30. Pick up Senior Ad forms in room 329 or print them off the RBHS website. Send pictures to [email protected], put a hard copy of your photo in an envelope or put it in Robin Stover’s mailbox. We will scan them in.
Also, yearbooks will be $45 until Nov. 30. After this date, they will be $55 until Christmas Break. Yearbook will no longer take purchase orders after Christmas Break.
Class Rings
Seniors can order class rings when Jostens representatives come in November, but it is best if students order them online.