RBHS Show Choir premieres City Lights performance on Jan. 11

The+RBHS+Show+Choir+members+strike+their+final+pose+concluding+their+City+Lights+opening+performance+on+Jan.+11.+This+pose+marks+the+end+of+the+song+Candle+in+the+Wind%2FSaturday+Night+by+Elton+John+featuring+soloist+Reid+Fairlamb+%2811%29.+
Bailey Blackburn
The RBHS Show Choir members strike their final pose concluding their City Lights opening performance on Jan. 11. This pose marks the end of the song Candle in the Wind/Saturday Night by Elton John featuring soloist Reid Fairlamb (11).

The RBHS Show Choir debuted their City Lights performance on Jan. 11 in the RBHS PAC. Featuring songs by notorious British artists such as Led Zepplin, Adele, and Elton John, the City Lights performance showcased lively dances and passionate singing. The performance featured impressive solos by Ellie Carlson (12), Camryn Coleman (12), Emily Ryan (12), and Reid Fairlamb (11). The energetic singing and dancing along with vivid costume design allowed for a spectacular 2024 performance by the RBHS Show Choir. The gallery below shows a few of the memorable highlights from the performance.

What did you enjoy most about the City Lights performance? Let us know in the comments below.